Greetings, bloggerly chums!
Now, for the ever-expected-largely functional-and-sometimes-ignored rules:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog. (Done- though it has changed since last time I did it.)
2. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Also done. Man, I am on top of things today.)
3. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (this award was created by Okoto Enigmas).
4. Answer the five questions you were asked.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate ten – twenty people. (Ha, they never learn.)
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
8. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
And now, on to the five questions that Eden asked me!
1) If you lost all your teeth and couldn’t have dentures, what would be your favorite thing to eat?
Despair. Because I could never eat a taco again. Or a milkshake. Maybe that would taste better than despair. It probably would.
2) What was the most random spam comment left on your blog?
I don’t really get those? There was one advertisement one, but I don’t remember what it said or where it was or how to find it again. How helpful.
Wait, I just discovered that I have a spam folder that I never knew existed. Here is one:
“I really like how you wrote about x5- the Story Sponge.
And here you can find the cheapest cars in America: [followed by extremely helpful link]
Unless of course you mean a comment about spam. That would be random. Have you ever eaten spam? I haven’t, but I have no desire to change that.
3) Peanut butter and tomato sandwich…yay or nay?
NAY, VERILY, NAY. I don’t like tomatoes. And even if I did I probably wouldn’t like to eat them with peanut butter. Boundaries, people.
4) How old were you when you started blogging?
One day old. I am now almost three.
5) What famous person do you share a birthday with?
Henry the VIII of England, apparently. Well, that’s nice.
Also John Cusack, the actor. That’s not quite so bad. He played Lane Meyer after all.
(I am going by my blog’s birthday, by the way, which is June 28. I created the blog and posted the next day. For some reason I am paranoid about sharing my actual birthday.)
Three facts about Me:
1) I was homeschooled (or “educated at home”) until I started college.
2) I am a combination of Barley and Ian Lightfoot. (In other words, I’m 50% obnoxious, 50% apologetic, and 100% nerd).
3) I won’t answer the door when the doorbell rings because you never know, it might be an axe murderer out there. (Or just a regular human, which is almost as bad.)
Allegedly my best posts:
So I don’t really know what my best posts are, but here are a few that I like:
(If you are longing for more posts, I linked so some of my other favorites in my previous Mystery Blogger Tag.)
This tag is super fun! Except that I cannot for the life of me figure out why it’s called The Mystery Blogger Tag. My best guess is that the title is itself the mystery. Like a self-fulfilling prophecy. But I digress.
As usual, I am too lazy to actually tag people, so basically I will list five questions and if you feel like answering them, consider yourself tagged- or just tell me your answers in the comments!
1) If you were a vegetable, what variety of vegetable would you be?
2) What is the best piece of entertainment you’ve consumed recently?
3) What is a book that you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
4) What is a book that you love that no one else seems to know exists?
5) If you had a sword, what would you name it?